• Sweetie Fund: provides emergency veterinary care for shelter pets.
• Spay/Neuter Fund: helps cover the cost to spay or neuter unaltered shelter pets before they go to their new homes.
• Capitol Campaign: established as a building fund for the future of our shelter.
• Fond du Lac Foundation: Endowment Fund
Sponsor a SPA DAY
for a Shelter Animal
Give Up Your Frappe for a Day
Sweetie Medical Fund
Your Donation is greatly appreciated.
Become a Member
Your Fond du Lac Humane Society membership will benefit homeless, neglected and abused animals. Your membership entitles you to receive our FDLHS Newseltter, invitations to events and fundraisers, and voting rights at our annual meeting.
• Download Membership Form (PDF)
Other Ways to Help
• Become a member, volunteer, or foster family
• Join us at Lucky Dog Bingo
• Donate much needed supplies - see our Wish List
• Encourage pet adoption
• Spay or neuter your pets and encourage others as well
• Include FDL Humane Society in your estate planning
You can also donate Milk Moola caps and tags from Kwik Trip. Shop at Pick N Save and sign up for their "We Care" program using the charity code: 236800 (for FDLHS). A percentage of your bill will be donated each time you shop. You can also bring your Purina weight circles to the shelter and we will redeem them for food for the shelter animals.
We also offer several "fun"draisers and contests throughout the year with chances to win great prizes. Watch for our pet photo contests, Fur Ball, Wag and Walk and join us in the fun!
Every Shelter Dog Deserves a Kuranda Bed
Elevated beds reduce the stress on an animal's joints and protects their fur and skin.
Looking for a meaningful and lasting gift for a Pet Lover? Donate a Kuranda dog bed to one of our dogs in the name of a friend or family member. A personalized Gift Card will be mailed to them to inform them of the wonderful gift you have selected for them.